Tuesday 31 January 2017

Film Poster Draft 1

Today, I finished my first draft of the film poster. I spent time super imposing Heidi's image onto the background of the alleyway we filmed at, and tried out different effects with the colours and brightness, as well as trying out different font types as the titles and actors names. In the end, I've finished with a first draft. Below you can see two pictures, one with a slightly lower brightness than the other. I decided to post these two as my first draft to show the difference in visibility of the dark figure at the end of the alleyway. To create this figure, I found an image of a figure from the internet and drew around this figure to give me my own and avoid any copyright issues. As you can see from the pictures, the visibility of the figure is different as I'm not sure which one I'm going to use yet.


Reflective Comment:
Completing a first draft for this was good because it has moved me a step forward with the ancillary tasks and meant I can now focus on my editing and extra filming as well as looking at starting my magazine article. I think that this draft went very well and demonstrates how I want the poster to look. To improve this task, I could have obviously spent longer adding effects to the text and perhaps more to the images, however because this is a first draft I just wanted to get an initial idea for the style and look of my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment