Monday 20 February 2017

The Stranger First Draft

Now that I have put together all of my scenes for my production, I've decided to post a first draft of the whole film. Because this piece is only a first draft, there isn't any music in the film. At the start where you can see my main character tapping her feet, I plan to have some introduction music to help start of the film. And also at the end of the film where we see Clare's Mum standing over a gravestone, I plan to add the music I previously recorded of my Dad playing guitar. The post with the soundtracks I made can be seen by clicking here.
The draft itself is embedded below using Vimeo (it seems boring and quiet but sound will be added).
Media from Josh Coe on Vimeo.

Reflective Comment:
I am very happy now that I have managed to produce a first draft for my film. There are some aspects of it that I think may need changing or things that will need adding. Obviously as I've mentioned I need to add sound at the beginning and end, as well as foley sounds throughout to make it seem less quiet and bare. Also, I am unsure whether or not I want the opening scene to be my actress Heidi tapping her foot, or if I will quickly reshoot something else for this part. As a whole, I think I've edited the clips together well and will be experimenting with some sound over it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment